Friday, March 25, 2011

PD DonnieR CEO Update 3-25-11 Update

Good morning to the entire PD family,

I want to share a couple of things with you this morning as we move into the final stages of this extraordinary historic event. First I will share the robust intel we just received two hours ago. We've been told from our top source in Iraq that the ministers will be seated by tomorrow (Saturday night) our time. Our source is not sure when they will announce that the gov't has been fully seated, but he has indicated the RV will be announced before March 31. Even if the RV takes place sooner, do not be surprised if we are not able to cashin until Monday April 4th as they normally start the cycle on the 1st of the month, as many of you have heard this before.

I have received many emails how so many of you are hurting financially (OUR PRAYERS GO OUT TO EACH ONE OF YOU) and know this will be the shot in the arm we've been waiting for, so now is the time to get prepared. Please contact who you will be using to form your LLC's in order to be fully prepared for the RV cashin process.

On another note, Steve, JoeP and myself have received numerous negative comments towards each one of us personally for various reasons and post we'e provided with info. I personally have had enough and decided as a MOD of PD I will know longer put up with these people bashing so many of us for trying to do the best we possibly can making sure you are updated as the RV approaches . If I see anymore of these negative comments attacking any of us MODS, I will personally remove you from this site. If Steve does not agree with my tactics to thin out these negative gut wrenching individuals that spoil the joy of this event for many, I will gladly remove myself as a MOD. We are already experiencing enough difficulties in our lives and we no longer should have to put up with this BS from others who probably don't even own dinars.

So, I would suggest to the individuals who post negative comments if they do not want to be banned from this site, do not attact the MOD's or post negative comments you know will upset many who are stressed out enough and will be very happy to see you GONE, GOODBY, SEE YA! Also, as I've said in one of my previous post, we know who you are and hope to see you at the Phoenix event with you name tag on your chest for all to see this person who made life so difficult for so many during these difficult times.

Enjoy your weekend and remember we are watching you!!! Pray for the Iraqi people and our troops!

Donnie