Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Updates to Blog

Hello everyone,


In the recent weeks, it has become very obvious to me that the news and or articles that are coming out are very redundant or recycled.  I spend quite a lot of time sifting through news from one site to another in order to post here.  I have decided that going forward, I am going to become more selective about what I post here as some of it is the same thing over and over as Iraq continues their advertising campaign for the event and winds down to the end game.  I am 100% sold on this investment, I do NOT need to read every single article that comes out on a daily basis to know what is going on and what is about to happen.  If you have followed my blog for any length of time and still do not understand this, then maybe you should do more reading and researching with other sites as well.  I have always encouraged people to do as much study as they can and educate themselves on this investment as it truly is the opportunity of a lifetime.  I hope you are all at the same peace with it as I.  


New gameplan: I will post articles that I feel are IMPORTANT that contain NEW information other than what you have all seen so many times over and over again.  I will also continue to post Breitling's shows, Phoenix3333, Scooter, The Call Squad and various chats that contain facts and links.  This process will begin today.  Please send any comments to dinarcentral@gmail.com