Monday, September 26, 2011

THIS SITE HAS MOVED! (REPOST)

Hello all!


I have been contemplating this for some time now and have finally made my decision.  I am slowly migrating this site over to dinarcentral.wordpress.com and you will also be able to just use the domain dinarcentralblog.com over the next few days and weeks.  Be sure to check here as well as the new address(es) frequently.  


This change is due to the highly increased volume and popularity of this blog DinarCentral.  This change will enable us to offer our readers a better experience with more features and information as we move through this investment.  


I would like to thank all of our loyal readers and supporters as I never dreamed that this site was going to go where its gone...  Thanks to all!


Stay tuned here as well as the new addresses for the upcoming move progress!


DinarCentral