Monday, August 1, 2011

REPOST FROM LAST WEEK: A few good sites for you all to visit

TUESDAY, JULY 26, 2011

A few good sites for you all to visit

I started this blog to help support the people I introduced to this investment.  While I do my best to keep up, I had my first downtime this past weekend for two days.  I started getting calls from people asking if everything was ok lol..  I wanted to share a few AWESOME sites for you all to visit at your leisure.  These are site I frequent other than my normal news gathering from Iraqi news sites and various other sites.  These listed below are great places to do some reading from very highly regarded people by myself.  Check them out when you have time..



- Dinar Daddy LINK
Roger's site is referred to as "the hub for all things Dinar" and that's exactly what it is!  I have gotten to know him a little and I feel he is a very reserved and cautious individual that truly cares about his site's visitors and the investors on this crazy ride.  Check it out, it's worth your time!


- Breitling's Blog LINK
Breitling is by far one of the smartest individuals involved in this investment.  He puts on daily audio shows and posts various important news articles daily.  Listen to one of his audios if you haven't, and you'll quickly learn why I follow him.


- Scooter's Blog LINK
Scooter is a mathematical GENIUS and really knows how to tear this investment down using the numbers.  He is certainly one of the most sincere and knowledgeable people you can follow.  Check out his new blog and LEARN!


- Currency Newshound LINK
I post a lot of links to this site on a daily basis.  You will notice that I only post the headline as to have you click through to the site to read the entire article out of respect for the source.  Make sure your visiting this site frequently and see his "RV-O-METER", it's cool!


- Lakehouse's Blog LINK
For those of you that listen to Phoenix3333's nightly broadcast on blogtalkradio, this is the blog he refers to often.  I know Kelly was a bit upset with me for posting one of her articles here a couple weeks ago, I didn't mean any harm and I hope she forgives me.  My intention was not to "steal" anything, but merely to share the story with my friends and family who follow my blog.  In any case, her blog is absolutely AWESOME and she knows how to gather news like no other!  I HIGHLY recommend visiting her site daily to see one of the best and most informational blogs on the net related to our investment.