Friday, June 24, 2011

My intentions...

Hey, everyone!


I just wanted to thank everyone for their support of my blog.  It started out as just a way for me to communicate with the friends and family I had shown this investment to, and has turned into a site with hundreds of hits per day!  That's pretty cool!  In any case, I wanted to let you all know that the recent news articles appear to show some great confirmation of what's about to happen, and if you believe certain translators, it also tells us WHEN. Therefore, because these articles truly appear to be legit smokin gun articles, I may lighten up a bit on posting other minor news for a few days while we watch what's happening.  I will continue to post Breitling shows amongst other things, I just intent to lighten up a bit on news UNLESS it really needs to be posted...


Thanks..