Saturday, June 11, 2011

RUMOR From Peoples Dinar: READ WITH AN OPEN MIND AND CAUTION.

I have never known this poster to be a pumper or to bring hype in any way.  Therefore, I decided to share this.  Do I believe it?  I NEVER believe rumors, but they are fun to read sometimes when they come from people that don't normally "pump" the Dinar... 


Post:

First of all it has been a pleasure being apart of PD. I have put all my faith behind the intel of Steve and another person in the dinar world.
Those of you that have read any of my replies/posts know me to be one conservative person, and even got banned from the other site, calling out the "bs" that they continued to bring month after month. I have never followed nor believed the Hypsters.

For the first time I believe 100% that it is all done. I have met some really good friends that actually have some great contacts and now it looks as though it is finished.

The Erbal Agreement was implemented yesterday, and from what one person is hearing, they are chagning pricing in the stores and on the streets of Iraq at this time.

I was told by the other person that I have put my belief in other than Steve, to look at the cbi at 2:30 am and we should see the change. He said they may delay it a few hours, but for the first time he said we would be cashing in on Monday.

I mentioned above that I am 100% sure, but let me make that 99%, as I will not be 100% until I cash in. I don't mean to be secretive with the other person, but I did not ask him if I could metnion his name. He is not some secret HIGH LEVEL SOURCE from a 3-letter agency..LOL But, you would all know his name and agree if I said, it which probably gives it away.

I think for the first time in a while I will sleep very good tonight, but then again, I may be to excited to do that.

Steve, if you can confirm please do, as your word is held in the highest regard.

Have a GREAT GREAT rest of your weekend, and let's pray that we can unbuckle our seatbelts as we come in for our landing.