Saturday, June 4, 2011

RUMOR: Posting this for you to understand how I see this...

OK, I spend a LOT of time searching around the net looking for anything I can find Dinar related.  I see posts like this all the time so I have become immune to them.  I want to point out that when you see something like this, DO NOT BELIEVE IT UNTIL IT'S PROVEN!  This one, IMO, is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE!  The rate alone, makes it is big steamy pile of BS to me.  You just need to stay balanced and watch the BIG picture...  If you listen to people like Breitling as much as I do, you would immediately know why this rate is way out of line.   Here is the post...



Subject: HERE WE GO PPL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HERE WE GO PPL !!!!!!!!!!!

OKIE CALLED AGAIN ABOUT 20 MIN. AGO AND GAVE US THE GOOD NEWS. THE RV IS OFFICIAL !!!!!!!!!!

OUR MILITARY IS CASHING IN AT $5.25 IN THE "GREEN ZONE," WHICH MEANS WE WILL VERY LIKELY SEE A MUCH HIGHER RATE HERE.

IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THE FOREX SUNDAY NIGHT.

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH AT LAST !!!