Sunday, May 29, 2011

Breitling's Site

I wanted to thank Breitling for allowing me to link my blog visitors to his site and his audio shows.  You have all heard me say this before but he is one of the most knowledgeable individuals in this investment.  I love the fact that he focuses on FACT and POLICY instead of rumor and speculation.  If you want EXCELLENT education on this investment and currency/banking in general, visit his site at breitlingcurrency.blogspot.com and start listening to his audio shows and reading his posts.  I will continue to post links to his site here for his main page and audio shows...


Please note that my opinions and speculative comments on my site do NOT represent Breitling's nor any other site I may link you to...  In other words, if you don't agree with or like something I say, remember it's JMO!