Sunday, May 29, 2011

My personal experience from yesterday with my dad's neighbor (a financial advisor)

So, last night the kids wanted to go to Grandpa's house for a visit.  My father lives on a lake and the kids love going there to enjoy the lake view, fish, play, etc...  While we were there, the neighbor came outside and started fishing.  I started to make small talk with him like usual, and learned he is a seasoned financial advisor with a major firm for over 25 years.  I don't know why but I never knew what he did until yesterday, guess I never asked.  Anyway, after several minutes of conversation I learned that he deals with multi millionaire clients everyday of the week.  He specializes in income producing opportunities with stability.  Let me add that he is VERY successful, his home next to my father is easily $500k, and he owns property in many other places also.


So there I was thinking... hmm... should I ask him about the Dinar?  I hate to lose any credibility with him or do the same to my father as the ROI on this is truly unbelievable and MOST people think your CRAZY when you give them the details.  I figured what the heck, he'll either know, or he won't, or he'll think I'm nuts!  So, I asked him if he's ever heard of it.  To my surprise, he had not!


Once I gave him the specifics, his reply was "well I'd tell you it's too good to be true but it sounds like your way past that".  I laughed, and replied "yea, WAY past that".  We stood and talked for almost 45 minutes and I filled him in on my research and reasoning.  He was floored...


I guess to me, this story is important because as you can see, some of the individuals that you might expect to be well connected to this, are NOT.  Most people become discouraged by this, I feel just the opposite!  You see, I spoke to someone with a TON of experience in investments and once I was done giving him some details, he DIDN'T think I was crazy!  He actually was seeking more info from ME!  This adds confidence in the investment for me, and it should you IMO.


Well that's my story... I tried to keep it short.


Stay tuned as I will continue adding posts today, gonna take a little break and enjoy the family but I'll get back to it this afternoon.  Enjoy your loved ones and this awesome Sunday everyone!  Remember the is a Currency Chatter CC this afternoon at 3:30PM Central.  You can find the info on this page as I posted it yesterday...


TTYL...