Friday, May 27, 2011

DD Response to BOLD RV Claims from today

I started seeing these claims this morning.  I began to research immediately and found that these claims were started by the GET Team...  Therefore, I do NOT trust them.  here is what DD had to say also...


* Dinar Daddy: The “BOLD” RV Claims from Today

May 27, 2011 07:22 am · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info), TIDBITS (Dinar Daddy Info) · Comments Off 
All,
I feel compelled to post this…
Due to the apparent over-excitement caused by certain sites about what THEY claim to be a revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar, I need to emphasize that, IN MY MIND, there IS NO RV until their is absolute proof it has happened.  Please DO NOT get overly excited just because certain people claim it has RV’d!!!  These claims have once again originated from the same people and sites they always have come from, so I’m very leery.
Until I can verify on all the major boards, see it on the CBI website, AND hear from Ali that he as indeed been given verification it has happened, I can NOT believe it.  I am HOPEFUL the people making these incredibly bold claims are genuine in their intent and are telling the truth, but until we see proof everyone needs to remain calm.
For me, it’s best NOT to believe it until I can see and verify it.  Again, I hope it’s all true, but I’ve heard NOTHING as of yet about it.  I will be making calls today, and… we’ll see.
Go Truth… Go Dinar!
Dinar Daddy