Friday, May 27, 2011

PTR Emergency CC Notes 05/27/2011

I was on this call.  I can tell you that it does NOT seem like there was any announcement like Blaino from GET claimed.  I believe, as I have believed for the last several weeks, that it can happen at any time.  I will NOT believe it has happened until I see it on the CBI though...  Their site is cbi.iq for those who don't have it.

PTR Emergency Conference Call 5-27-11
Dan-I have been on the phone with people overseas all morning. We are trying to figure out what is going on. There are some good things going on this morning. We have about 2 more minutes before the call starts.
People might still have time to get rich yet on the dinar.
This board has so many people on this board and some of your are getting bopped off as others are getting on. This call will be recorded. We will do a mod call afterwards. There is a reason why I called this call this early and I really wanted to do it 2 hrs. earlier.
Tony are you ready? Mr. T are you ready for me to hit record? I like a yes but I don't always get a response before we get started. Tony are you there/ I can see him there on the board. Give me 15-30 seconds while I call him on my cell phone. It's too early for hotdogs.
Seeker was pretty ecstatic with what he is reporting.
Dan-Last night. I even have time for a little Q&A. Good Friday morning, it is 1230 Eastern. What a crazy morning and it was a late, late night last night. I turned my phone to mute so that I would not get the texts and glad. Had 47 texts.
I am going to be blunt with you guys. When we do things in the public eyes. The GET team call made the announcement last night that the announcement of the RV had occurred. This is why I am making this call
It did not RV last night and I believe that it absolutely positively will not RV over this weekend.
Maliki did talk about finances, but he did not talk about the revaluation or reinstatement as we know of it.
Ty was on the GET team call last night and he was not on there to announce the RV.
The Price of the Dinar is still the same. The money has not gone anywhere today, it will more than likely be exactly the same throughout the weekend and more than likely through Tuesday of next week.
I really get mad when someone does a call like this and gets everyone all hyped up and wanting to purchase more dinar on reserve. I am really excited about where we are sitting and I don't want to be negative.
I appreciate what is being said. there is positive information and there is the possibility that the people I talk to do not know.
I can say that it absolutely did not happen but it absolutely could happen. somebody has to remind you and us that we can't buy into this every single week. I am telling you guys that I have never felt better about an investment.
Here is what I am going to say before handing it over to Tony. It just has not happened like you are hearing. If you are going to purchase the dinar, purchase the paper, don't buy on reserve. I have a really dear friend of mine who had to sell all of their dinar at the end of this last month. they at least had something to sell instead of a reserve.
I am not trying to throw water on the reserves.
Tony you have some really good information.
Tony-Well I don't

Tony-We have been preaching don't buy reserves. At the same time everyone saw what was going on, on the boards last night. I have a guy in Dubai, he heard the same speech. He is the same guy who got the receipt and was told that his account would be credited with he money after the close of business today.
Kim called me back and told me that banker called and told him to be in office at 130 today so they could discuss their account. Okay, so something is going on in that bank today. I was on the phone with Dan when we were talking to the guy in Dubai. Is there a possibility that the currency traders don't know what is going on. This one guy says that he is the number one guy in Kuwait and that there is no way they will leave him out of the loop.
We are getting lots of information. We are hearing positive and we are hearing negative. We are hearing that it may have happened and then we are hearing that it may not have happened.
Don't go buy reserves right now based on this information thinking that your pot of gold is coming in.
We also heard that 13303 was extended to June 27th and that this must be done 30 days prior to the date. We heard from banks yesterday that said that something was suppose to happen last night and we heard that something was suppose to happen today.
we are going to make phone calls to verify and check on information.
Dan-We are going to do another phone call today. The people saying over and over that their banker has called them, if that has been weeks ago, throw that guys phone call away because he doesn't know.
Just like the GET team telling everyone that it happened and they wanted to be the first to tell you. that is taking the candy out of the baby's mouth and eating it in front of them. That is not right. To bring Ty's name into it too was wrong, Ty was not happy about this either.
We have to be responsible and now is the time to call out the guys who are not being responsible. There are other sites that are doing the same thing.
Tony & I evaluate things differently. Sometimes, the gambler wins! You play the game at different levels.
How do these guys over here know things and other people don't. Why are bankers calling some customers and not others. I just don't think that this would happen. People would be losing their jobs.
Hang on to the boards today. I really hope that something is happening today. The confirmation that I got today said that it was not what Maliki said and it was not what is meant.
Maliki did the same thing that Shabibi did a few weeks ago. They are saying that they are about to revalue back to where they were. They are trying to keep their people calm. It could happen in 90 minutes or 90 days.
Any mods have anything to say. I am just saying don't be over zealous with your words.
Have a great day.